Saturday, June 12, 2010

life is the art of drawing without the eraser .

BOO !


my blog is so dead , i know :G so i didn't know what to blog actually , just for the sake of keeping my blog alive . and my bestfriend , ed-lynn said i should start this post like this ; " hi im tiffanny cheah mun kar , basically , IM SEXY . ( which im pretty sure you all know ) erm I existed on earth when my mum gave birth to me . My mother is also sexy that explains why im sexy too . Im single (; YEAH IM SINGLE . Please note that IM SINGLE . So free to mingle me k ! IM SEXY REMEMBER ? " yeah , she said all this crap , i did not say a single word , not even the words in bracket . you see how retarded can she gets ? and she thinks she has sense of humour , same goes to my sister which they don't have and you ! better freaking revive your blog , you deleted it D: i miss your under the radar ! not just that , i miss you so badly , like real alot .
-
by the way , i love ickle and lardee ! and nope , they're not those super hot guys like choi si won and ian somerhalder . they're not human , HAHAHAH . they're super uber cute teeth HEHE

#1 click to enlarge*

#2

#3

don't you wish you can own them ?! they're so friging cute that you can smash them , HAHA . im just kidding ! btw lardee is the fat tooth which is kinda dumb. . . hmm , and ickle is the thinner one with brain . HEHHH . so fifa world cup starts today ? and my sister said she supports korea because of those k pop . HAHA , well i support korea too :D


HAHAHAHAH ! like like like (Y)(Y)(Y) chinese don't have small eyes okay !

  • oo laa laa - ed-lynn .
  • sayonaraaaa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment