Friday, June 4, 2010

if love was a line , i would like to be grid paper .

ola amigos , exam is freaking over & i miss my bestfriend so so badly :( yes, ed-lynn im talking about you ! its like i haven't been talking to you in ages D: we have known each other for 5 years already eih ? meh , i miss those crazy moments we had before , like seriously . monday , curve , red box , okieee ? :D is my hair that long peiwen ? :P

ed-lynn ; fuck , your hair damn long already right?

HEEE , i know you're very jealous peiwen . your hair is still damn short , its not growing . okay maybe a little , 1 centimeter or 0.10 millimeters ? ;) i know you feel like killing me when you'ere reading this , HOHO . my mum is annoyed by my father's ego , HAHAHAAHHA . she just can't stop complaining that she hates my dad being all egoistic . wturff .
xox .

No comments:

Post a Comment