Thursday, June 3, 2010

i made a list of wrongs and rights , & you're number one on both sides .

my freedom gonna starts in few hours time ;) had account , sivic and maths today . account was a total shit . okay screw myself for not studying hard >( but oh well , my holidays are coming ♥ and i do admit im a freaking lazy ass but helloooo , you get to sleep all you want ! :D am having science paper tomorrow and im not studying , please lord , help me to get rid of my laziness . HAHA *thats not gonna happen* by the way , my computer spoiled -___- but daddy says he gonna get me a new one , HEEE . so these few days i have to use my sister's comp , i hate sharing . took some pictures with belle's iphone , here you go barnett ;

lovedd .


they are all original pictures , i didn't edit them :D i was so fascinated by the effect and i can't stop snapping pictures with my sis's iphone , LMAO . well , im heading to bed now .

goodnight and nightmares people ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment