Sunday, April 18, 2010

you are just another chapter of history in my head .

-
once i again , im rotting at my home . didn't manage to go out yesterday because of some personal reason . going to grandaunts's birthday celebration later :) did i tell you i have a identical twins grandaunts ? their reaction are really cute especially when they laugh :D anyway Happy 60th Birthday grandaunts ! :) (they don't look that old , HEHE) was playing plants vs zombies just now , was trying to get rid of my boredom but ended up im still bored . my mum was bragging how pretty the iceberg is , on channel 707 . i called her crazy , HAHA :D

mummy ; look look , is like the iceberg is glowing under the sea :DDD
me ; you're crazy *gave her a wide smiles*
*continue ironing her clothes *

xx .

No comments:

Post a Comment