Friday, April 16, 2010

please , don't waste me time .

quite a number of people noticed my hair got dyed , after a month ? LOL , so i've done my oral test and presentation . oral was okay but presentation was a shit , thanks to some inexperienced unacknowledged retard -__- i don't know whats wrong with me this few days , things just got on my nerves real easily , its really annoying tho . so watched clash of the titans with the family last week . rate it 7/10 :) i wanna watch daybreaker , ethan hawke looks hot in the show :D tomorrow bangsar , elaine ? yeaph , going to bangsar tomorrow with my sis(s) and cousin , wanna do some shopping , it have been quite sometime since i last shopped . theres still a few dresses haven't been wore . suddenly , out of no where , i wanna go genting so so badly , with the nice views , fresh air and cold temperature . my blog is always so dead , don't mind me , i only blog when i feel like it .

taiping ; grandma's birthday :D

before watching clash of the titans .


-
can't make up your mind , please don't waste my time .

No comments:

Post a Comment