Friday, April 2, 2010

its never too late to learn and never too early either .

haven't been blogging for quite awhile , heh . was so lazy to blog :D hmm , i miss the old times when im in form 2 D: i remembered me and wen were so jakun back then, childish fights , HAHA . thats the funny part , once i recall back all the fights we had before actually makes me laugh . i can't believe we were so childish , HAHA .

had steamboat for dinner , just for your information , i HATE steamboat and will be going back to my hometown tomorrow , the weather there can kill me seriously and now im having a headache -___- completely forgotten what i wanted to blog about , pfft . i think i should stop here before my head burst , hmmmm . pictures ?



heh :D



apologize for the lousy quality : , i need a DSLR -_-

i miss my long nails :( screw school !

& i miss this lesbo D: (dontgetjealouswen)



to do list ; oral test & presentation !


No comments:

Post a Comment