Sunday, January 17, 2010

when it gets cold and it feels like the end .


have been complaining to pei wen that how badly i wanted to piece my ears again , and my cartilage too ! gosh , i just love diva's accessories ! their earrings , rings and necklaces are so prettyyyy . deng it , im so so so gonna pierce my ears :D

i miss ed-lynn cristelle foo weii , i know she misses me too , HAHA ! ( you dare to say you are not ) well , we all think that form four is though , even studying in art class is tough too , thought it will be relaxing but nooooo . i got like six tuitions a week -____- how tiring , i only get to use the computer for an hour a day because of the whole homeworks and tuitions thing . my mum was kinda shocked because last year i almost spend all my time on the computer , HE HE :D that is why she said my PMR's results turned out like crap , sorry la mummy :P past is always past , you can't change it laa *smiles*

its 3.38 a.m already and im still chatting with pei wen . i think i should i go sleep now , before all the pimples , eye bags and dark eye circles kill me . toodles *

-
never leave my heart open, never hurts me to say goodbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment