Saturday, January 23, 2010

i always tell myself its okay but ended up i start crying like a bitch .

where were you when i needed you the most ?
Honestly, what will become of me?
I don't like reality , It's way too clear to me .
so , school was okay . was pms-ing throughout the whole day , joee said she can die if she continue sitting next to me :( im sorry , i just can't control my temper , okay ? yesterday's class was quiet because bryan was absent . once he got back , the class got noisy like as usual . ( joee , i think his nerves mmg got problem :D ) went to midvalley with my mum and sisters after school . My elder sis actually adviced me to skip my acc's tuition and i did . My mum was fine with it , i bought some new clothes for chinese new year . gonna shop for t-shirts soon :) i want a flats from dorothy perkins , they are like so cutee weiii but their flats cost 100 over bucks D:

No comments:

Post a Comment