Tuesday, January 19, 2010

took my heart to the limit ,and this is where i stay .


so practically i can hear people talking about Justin Bieber everywhere , i didn't know he actually exist until my sister told me , call me outdated because i am :D and he is like 16 years old ?! my sis told me that he is around 14 or younger ? went and looked up his biodata , he's actually 16 years old :-O

having add maths and science tuitions later , two tuitions continuously , mehhhh ! I have like two BM essays for me to do and i haven't started it yet . aishhh , im so lazyyyy :/ school was okay today . as usual , bryan is always the noisy one , he just can't shut up for 5 minutes . him and hiss grandfather stories -____- i wish there's like a remote control so i can mute him :D account's teacher won't be going to school tomorrow , wheee :D


maybe i should but still i just can't walk away ,
try to convince me once again that I should stay .

No comments:

Post a Comment