Sunday, May 30, 2010

the higher you build the walls around your heart , the harder you fall when someone tears them down .

-
moonlight - yurima .
-
hellooo , im like incredibly bored . my mum and eldest sis went to midvalley with my uncle and aunt , and im here stoning . it sucks staying at home . wonder why didn't i follow along ? i don't know either, HEHE :D so , tomorrow im having seni and english paper , nine papers down ten papers to go . i was doing my seni drawing for my paper two , they gave us the questions first , so relaxing eih ? ;) i accidentally pour teh tarik and teh halia together , now my teh tarik tastes like ginger :( i hate gingerrr , ekk ! and and i cooked dinner for my daddy , daddy said i cook better than my mum :DDD *is just korean instant noodle* HAHAHAHAH

you know i just love this picture so muchhh , is like how i feel when some douchebag annoys me with their freaking shits . how i wish its legal to kill someone D: JOKING .
-
eh wen , i still remember the hot guy from red infusion , HAHA :P

No comments:

Post a Comment