Friday, September 18, 2009

this isn't a fairy tale .

First of all Happy Birthday Chan Weili! :) earlier connection was pissing me off -____- i want rain anyway i changed my header and my twitter's layout. I'm bored and im finding things to do, feeling lifeless. BERRRR...just finish watching The Librarian. Ahhh, talking about movies, i wanna watch Jennifer's body and Sorority Row. It will be released on 29 of October and Sorority Row will be on 2 of October. Sorry Pei Wen, wrong information. HEEEEE x) Three more freaking weeks and i can fly? , woot!

Click to watch Jennifer's body trailer.

Both of my sisters won't be home tonight, booo? D: Mummy and daddy will be going back to hometown on sunday and im gonna stay at home and slack around -.- I wanna stay over at your house, peiwennnn. I don't want to rot at home larh, we should study together :D *yeah right* I just got my PMR's timetable, stupid school, cluster school somemore -___-

nice, isn't it ?

Okayyy, im out . ciao (:

No comments:

Post a Comment