Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love song .

Apparently, i have been complaining about my freaking face, you don't wanna know why because i look horrible, like really horrible . Scream all you want lynn, i just can't help it. hahaha, she was crapping earlier, let me show you ;
Ed lynn said ;

your - (don't bother to ask why is this dash here :D) drop off, then you smile, then i happy, then your aunty shy, then elaine come, then peiwen say munkar! then you wear more sexy baju, then you walk down the street, then everyone stare, then they whistle, then you angry, then they scared, then you lagi happy, then you and me high 5, then our hands came out, then i drop my specs while high 5-ing, then you smile, then everyone say WHOAHHH, then you say WHAT?, then they say OMG SHE'S SO HOT

hahahah, i know you won't get what she means , HEH x] she's retarded ; always, thats why i love her ;P
lynn ; omg mun, is that your cleavage...?
me ; no, its my chain -____-
lynn ; HAHAHAH!
you see, she's a sicko yet retarded :DDD okay im done blogging .
peace .
-

No comments:

Post a Comment